Softfocus BTree/ISAM v3.1
I have been using this product for over five years. I would recommend it to any developer who needs database management without the overhead of a RDBMS. This product is lean, fast and does not require a lot of disk space. You, as the developer, have complete control of your database management application. This product is easy to port (recompile), and the manual provides complete information. Also, no license is needed to distribute your application. The best thing about Softfocus BTree is that, like Linux, source code is included.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal