Linux Programing Hints
Oct 01, 1994 By Michael K. Johnson
Most Linux users have at least heard of Makefiles, but many do not know how powerful a program make is. It is thought of as a tool for maintaining other programs, but it is far more. It can make sense out of chaos in any project where some files are created from other files, whether the end product is a program or a book or an automated post to Usenet. Even if you have never written a makefile, th
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep
- Senior Perl Developer