Letters to the Editor
I like the new look.
I also liked the in-depth articles on the GNU C Library and the VT interface. Humberto Ortiz Zuazaga, firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Don't think I didn't see the misprints, I'm just being nice to you.
Thank you. We are working on reducing the number of typos, and each issue should improve in this respect (as well as in others). We are interested in hearing our readers' opinions on articles they especially like, and what they like about them, as we try to establish a balance between beginner, intermediate, and highly technical articles.
I've read your article 'Stop the presses' on page 6 of Linux Journal #3. It mentioned the port of Linux to the the 68k, PowerPC and Alpha machines.
I just wanted to add that I've started to port Linux to the MIPS. I'll first support the MIPS R4600. Lucky circumstances will make it possible for me to spend three full months of time to do the work. I hope to have a quite stable system ready within that time.Ralf Baechle, email@example.com (Fido: Ralf Baechle 2:245/5618.2)
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer