Using iBCS2 Under Linux
Sep 01, 1994 By Eric Youngdale
iBCS2 emulation under Linux is a relatively new feature that offers you the ability to take an application that was designed to run under a system such as SCO Unix or SVR4 and run it directly on your machine running Linux. This feature is most useful for commercial applications for which the source code is not publicly available, and therefore would be impossible to simply port to Linux. In this a
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- rsync, Part II
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I