Using iBCS2 Under Linux
Sep 01, 1994 By Eric Youngdale
iBCS2 emulation under Linux is a relatively new feature that offers you the ability to take an application that was designed to run under a system such as SCO Unix or SVR4 and run it directly on your machine running Linux. This feature is most useful for commercial applications for which the source code is not publicly available, and therefore would be impossible to simply port to Linux. In this a
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- It Actually Is Rocket Science