Linux System Administration
If your distribution did not come with mtools, or if you would like to get mtools for some other machine, you can use anonymous ftp to prep.ai.mit.edu or some mirror site (postings in gnu.announce almost always include a long list of mirror sites), set binary mode, cd to /pub/gnu, and get mtools-2.0.7.tar.gz. It should compile under Linux with no problems. MTools and DOS Commands Table
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
|PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database||Jan 29, 2015|
|HPC Cluster Grant Accepting Applications!||Jan 28, 2015|
|Sharing Admin Privileges for Many Hosts Securely||Jan 28, 2015|
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 beta available on IBM Power Platform||Jan 23, 2015|
|Designing with Linux||Jan 22, 2015|
|Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch||Jan 21, 2015|
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Sharing Admin Privileges for Many Hosts Securely
- HPC Cluster Grant Accepting Applications!
- Internet of Things Blows Away CES, and it May Be Hunting for YOU Next
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 beta available on IBM Power Platform
- Designing with Linux
- Ideal Backups with zbackup
- Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch
- Slow System? iotop Is Your Friend
- January 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Security