Linux System Administration
If your distribution did not come with mtools, or if you would like to get mtools for some other machine, you can use anonymous ftp to prep.ai.mit.edu or some mirror site (postings in gnu.announce almost always include a long list of mirror sites), set binary mode, cd to /pub/gnu, and get mtools-2.0.7.tar.gz. It should compile under Linux with no problems. MTools and DOS Commands Table
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS