Linux in the Trenches
Sep 01, 1994 By G.W. Wettstein,
One of the first people to see a commercial use for Linux was Dr. Greg Wettstein at the Roger Maris Cancer Center. A few months after Linux was first announced, he saw the potential for an operating system capable of running a large patient care system, and has seen his vision vidicated so far. This is his story.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Privacy Is Personal
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Attack of the Drones
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.