Linux in the Trenches
Sep 01, 1994 By G.W. Wettstein,
One of the first people to see a commercial use for Linux was Dr. Greg Wettstein at the Roger Maris Cancer Center. A few months after Linux was first announced, he saw the potential for an operating system capable of running a large patient care system, and has seen his vision vidicated so far. This is his story.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep