Linux in the Trenches
Sep 01, 1994 By G.W. Wettstein,
One of the first people to see a commercial use for Linux was Dr. Greg Wettstein at the Roger Maris Cancer Center. A few months after Linux was first announced, he saw the potential for an operating system capable of running a large patient care system, and has seen his vision vidicated so far. This is his story.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations