ICMAKE Part 4
In part 1, Brokken and Kubat explained where the ideas for icmake came from, the basics of the program and where you can get a copy. In Parts 2 and 3 we covered the grammar of icmake source files. In this final part of the article we show examples of the use of icmake.
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer