Aug 01, 1994 By Mark F. Komarinski
It's happened to me more than once. It will probably happen to you at one time or another. You turn on your PC, expecting yet another fun session of pure Unix power, when something goes wrong. It won't boot; hard drive not found; it just hangs. Now what? This article will help you figure out what is wrong and get started with fixing it. Read this article before something goes wrong, and it will be
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Days Between Dates?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Computing without a Computer
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice