Linux Programming Hints
Jun 01, 1994 By Michael K. Johnson
This article will explain how to program the VT interface to do things which can't easily be done with “escape sequences” on a Linux console, giving a reference for the ioctl()'s needed to do this. Much of this column is derived from a document written by Orest, as he is interested in disseminating this information further.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.