Linux Programming Hints
Jun 01, 1994 By Michael K. Johnson
This article will explain how to program the VT interface to do things which can't easily be done with “escape sequences” on a Linux console, giving a reference for the ioctl()'s needed to do this. Much of this column is derived from a document written by Orest, as he is interested in disseminating this information further.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database