Linux Programming Hints
Jun 01, 1994 By Michael K. Johnson
This article will explain how to program the VT interface to do things which can't easily be done with “escape sequences” on a Linux console, giving a reference for the ioctl()'s needed to do this. Much of this column is derived from a document written by Orest, as he is interested in disseminating this information further.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Solving ODEs on Linux