UniForum will happen again next year. And while we wait for UniForum there are other Unix shows such as Unix Expo. We had a booth at UniForum, are being represented by Telemax at the Dayton Hamvention and are planning for a booth at Unix Expo.
In order to make Unix users aware of the Linux movement, the Linux community needs to make a show of force at these events. A block of booths would certainly help. We may be able to have a shared booth for smaller Linux vendors as part of this block. If you are interested in this idea, contact Joanne Wagner, our advertising manager. If we get enough interest she will coordinate this.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- DreamWorks Feature Linux and Animation
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator