UniForum will happen again next year. And while we wait for UniForum there are other Unix shows such as Unix Expo. We had a booth at UniForum, are being represented by Telemax at the Dayton Hamvention and are planning for a booth at Unix Expo.
In order to make Unix users aware of the Linux movement, the Linux community needs to make a show of force at these events. A block of booths would certainly help. We may be able to have a shared booth for smaller Linux vendors as part of this block. If you are interested in this idea, contact Joanne Wagner, our advertising manager. If we get enough interest she will coordinate this.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python