Interview with Fred van Kempen
Jun 01, 1994 By Phil Hughes
Fred van Kempen is tha author of the “net2” networking code and is currently co-owner of a startup called ARIS that is putting together a commercial-quality Linux-based system. The following interview was conducted via e-mail in late April.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS