Starting with the April issue, Linux Journal will have a Linux Question and Answer column. If you would like to submit a question, send it to: email@example.com or mail or FAX it to Linux Journal at our Seattle office. firstname.lastname@example.org Editorial address:
Linux Journal, P.O. Box 85867Seattle, WA 98145-1867fax: +1 206-782-7191tel: +1 206-782-7733
To be considered for use in LJ, questions should be Linux-specific. Questions applicable to any Linux distribution will be considered first. Questions can be related to hardware, system, or programming.
If you have an informative or interesting answer to a question that had caused you or a colleague grief, we would also be grateful if you would send it along without waiting for us to pose the question.
All entries used will qualify for a complimentary subscription to Linux Journal that will be awarded each month. If you are already a subscriber, you can use your prize for a friend or colleague.
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
|Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera||Oct 18, 2016|
|Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory||Oct 17, 2016|
|Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization||Oct 13, 2016|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Linux Journal October 2016
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud