Apr 01, 1994 By Arnold Robbins
This month's column is only peripherally related to the GNU Project, in that it describes a number of the GNU tools on you Linux system and how they might be used. What it's really about is the “Software Tools” philosophy of program development and usage.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.