Apr 01, 1994 By Phil Hughes
I see Linux as a progressive movement as well as an operating system. And, with any movement you need to chart your direction. To help with that charting I decided that rather than write the April, 1994 editorial I would just go ahead and write the one for January, 2000. So, here it is...
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Ensono M.O.