Letters to the Editor
Mar 01, 1994 By Various
All of the following letters are in response to the questionnaire we sent out to Usenet in December, 1993. The comments below have been used with permission of the authors. Some have been edited because of space considerations.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Recovery of RAID and LVM2 Volumes
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey