ICMAKE Part 1
In this first part of a three part article, Frank and Karel explore their motivation for writing a new programming “make tool”, the organization of the system itself and where you can get a copy. Part 2 of the article will cover the icmake grammer and the final part will show examples of its use.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS