ICMAKE Part 1
In this first part of a three part article, Frank and Karel explore their motivation for writing a new programming “make tool”, the organization of the system itself and where you can get a copy. Part 2 of the article will cover the icmake grammer and the final part will show examples of its use.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible