Interview with Linus, the Author of Linux
Mar 01, 1994 By Robert Young
Linus (rhymes with shyness) Torvalds (author of the Linux kernel) traded email with us for several days in January giving us his views on the future direction of Linux (rhymes with clinics) and his ongoing role in its development.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- Attack of the Drones
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.