Global Position Reporting
The world has not been the same since the invention of the telephone, radio, television and the computer. The GPS is also destined to make its mark in the technological evolution of mankind; it has given rise to many unique applications. The APRS was developed to allow amateur radio operators to broadcast positions using packet radio. APRS servers and Linux further extend the GPS to uses that were science fiction not too long ago.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible