Global Position Reporting
The world has not been the same since the invention of the telephone, radio, television and the computer. The GPS is also destined to make its mark in the technological evolution of mankind; it has given rise to many unique applications. The APRS was developed to allow amateur radio operators to broadcast positions using packet radio. APRS servers and Linux further extend the GPS to uses that were science fiction not too long ago.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- DevOps for Dummies
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- Open Axiom
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal