qvplay and the Casio QV-10 Camera
Itojun wrote cam2jpeg (sometimes written as camtojpeg) as a filter to batch convert CAM files to JPEG or PPM formats. It works with a whole range of Casio products that output the CAM format such as the QV-10, 10A, 30 and 100. It can also be found through ken-ichi HAYASHI's home page at http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~xg2k-hys/.
The camera works well in full daylight, as shown in Figure 3, a shot of the Singapore River from the famous “Boat Quay”. It also works well in very low light conditions, as shown in Figure 4, a shot of one of our wonderful food centres, “Lau Pau Sat”, in the business district.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- New Products
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Examining Load Average
- Manage Your Configs with vcsh
- thanks for share, great
14 hours 49 min ago
- There are factors which are
19 hours 49 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
20 hours 34 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 41 min ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 10 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 17 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 18 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 21 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 22 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 10 hours ago