qvplay and the Casio QV-10 Camera
Itojun wrote cam2jpeg (sometimes written as camtojpeg) as a filter to batch convert CAM files to JPEG or PPM formats. It works with a whole range of Casio products that output the CAM format such as the QV-10, 10A, 30 and 100. It can also be found through ken-ichi HAYASHI's home page at http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~xg2k-hys/.
The camera works well in full daylight, as shown in Figure 3, a shot of the Singapore River from the famous “Boat Quay”. It also works well in very low light conditions, as shown in Figure 4, a shot of one of our wonderful food centres, “Lau Pau Sat”, in the business district.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...