qvplay and the Casio QV-10 Camera
Itojun wrote cam2jpeg (sometimes written as camtojpeg) as a filter to batch convert CAM files to JPEG or PPM formats. It works with a whole range of Casio products that output the CAM format such as the QV-10, 10A, 30 and 100. It can also be found through ken-ichi HAYASHI's home page at http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~xg2k-hys/.
The camera works well in full daylight, as shown in Figure 3, a shot of the Singapore River from the famous “Boat Quay”. It also works well in very low light conditions, as shown in Figure 4, a shot of one of our wonderful food centres, “Lau Pau Sat”, in the business district.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds