qvplay and the Casio QV-10 Camera
Itojun wrote cam2jpeg (sometimes written as camtojpeg) as a filter to batch convert CAM files to JPEG or PPM formats. It works with a whole range of Casio products that output the CAM format such as the QV-10, 10A, 30 and 100. It can also be found through ken-ichi HAYASHI's home page at http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~xg2k-hys/.
The camera works well in full daylight, as shown in Figure 3, a shot of the Singapore River from the famous “Boat Quay”. It also works well in very low light conditions, as shown in Figure 4, a shot of one of our wonderful food centres, “Lau Pau Sat”, in the business district.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development