TeraSpell 97 for Emacs
The Teragram Corporation provides advanced text processing tools and linguistic resources to manufacturers, developers and researchers for inclusion in their applications. Teragram may be reached at: Teragram Corporation, 236 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA 02115-4701, 617-369-0100 (voice).
The platform used to review this product was an Intel 486/66 with 20MB RAM and a 16MB swap file. This platform is running the Slackware96 distribution of Linux with a 2.0.30 kernel and XF86Free V3.1.2 with the FVWM window manager. Emacs version 19.31.1 provided the Emacs editor environment.
Daniel Lazenby holds a BS in Decision Sciences. Daniel has been working with specialized and general purpose computer systems for more than 20 years. He first encountered Unix in 1983 and discovered Linux in 1994. Today he provides Engineering Support for a wide range of platforms running Linux, AIX and HP-UX. His e-mail address is email@example.com.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging