TeamWave Software announced version 2.1 of TeamWave Workplace. TeamWave allows teams to work in shared virtual rooms across the Internet. TeamWave's rooms are customized with shared tools like whiteboards, chat, calendars, bulletin boards, documents, brainstorming and voting. Team members can work in rooms in real-time or leave information for later. Regular licenses are $50 US with quantity discounts available.
Contact: TeamWave Software Ltd., 100 Discovery Place One, 3553-31 Street NW, Calgary, Alberta T2L 2K7, Canada, Fax: 403-282-1238, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.teamwave.com/.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration