The Free Software Foundation has released a new version of its GNU text editor and programming environment. New features include support of international character sets, single multibyte character encoding within an Emacs buffer, coding systems translation and file locking with NFS. The source code for GNU Emacs 20 is available for free download from GNU ftp sites.
Contact: Free Software Foundation, URL: http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!