The Free Software Foundation has released a new version of its GNU text editor and programming environment. New features include support of international character sets, single multibyte character encoding within an Emacs buffer, coding systems translation and file locking with NFS. The source code for GNU Emacs 20 is available for free download from GNU ftp sites.
Contact: Free Software Foundation, URL: http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Debugging Democracy
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!