The Free Software Foundation has released a new version of its GNU text editor and programming environment. New features include support of international character sets, single multibyte character encoding within an Emacs buffer, coding systems translation and file locking with NFS. The source code for GNU Emacs 20 is available for free download from GNU ftp sites.
Contact: Free Software Foundation, URL: http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights