The Free Software Foundation has released a new version of its GNU text editor and programming environment. New features include support of international character sets, single multibyte character encoding within an Emacs buffer, coding systems translation and file locking with NFS. The source code for GNU Emacs 20 is available for free download from GNU ftp sites.
Contact: Free Software Foundation, URL: http://www.gnu.ai.mit.edu/.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Customizing Vim
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python