Future Technologies and Siemens Austria ported the XMove 4.0 from RISC stations to Linux. XMove allows control of real-time processing using only a mouse click. XMove is software for designing, prototyping and testing the graphical user interface of a software system dealing with dynamically changing values. Xmove 4.0 for Linux, includes an Editor (Xmvdraw) and a complete library including the Motif Meter Object.
Contact: Future Technologies, Via Cairoli 1, Pordenone, Italy, Phone: 39-434-20-91-07, Fax: 39-434-20-95-10, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.vol.it/futuretec/.
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Numerical Python
- Are you an extremist?
- RSS Feeds
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python