Future Technologies and Siemens Austria ported the XMove 4.0 from RISC stations to Linux. XMove allows control of real-time processing using only a mouse click. XMove is software for designing, prototyping and testing the graphical user interface of a software system dealing with dynamically changing values. Xmove 4.0 for Linux, includes an Editor (Xmvdraw) and a complete library including the Motif Meter Object.
Contact: Future Technologies, Via Cairoli 1, Pordenone, Italy, Phone: 39-434-20-91-07, Fax: 39-434-20-95-10, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.vol.it/futuretec/.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python