Strategic Forecasting, L.L.C. announced the release of MPAS (Multi-Platform Access System). MPAS provides resource management functionality similar to NT and Novell but at a lower cost. It runs on DOS, Windows 3.x and Windows95 clients and supports links to virtually any server platform. MPAS' single step login provides a cross-platform system interface allowing Windows and DOS users controlled, secure access to personal or shared files from any server on the network. The system administrator can re-map a user's virtual drives in a matter of minutes. Maintenance and system changes can be performed without interference to the user's activities. MPAS version 1.01 is available at a special introductory price of $10 per client with a minimum 20 seat purchase.
Contact: Strategic Forecasting, L.L.C., 617 North Blvd., Suite 400 Baton Rouge, LA 70802, Phone: 504-267-5507. Fax: 504-267-4108, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http://www.mpas.com/.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSE, MariaDB and IBM team up to tame Big Data