Strategic Forecasting, L.L.C. announced the release of MPAS (Multi-Platform Access System). MPAS provides resource management functionality similar to NT and Novell but at a lower cost. It runs on DOS, Windows 3.x and Windows95 clients and supports links to virtually any server platform. MPAS' single step login provides a cross-platform system interface allowing Windows and DOS users controlled, secure access to personal or shared files from any server on the network. The system administrator can re-map a user's virtual drives in a matter of minutes. Maintenance and system changes can be performed without interference to the user's activities. MPAS version 1.01 is available at a special introductory price of $10 per client with a minimum 20 seat purchase.
Contact: Strategic Forecasting, L.L.C., 617 North Blvd., Suite 400 Baton Rouge, LA 70802, Phone: 504-267-5507. Fax: 504-267-4108, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.mpas.com/.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python