Strategic Forecasting, L.L.C. announced the release of MPAS (Multi-Platform Access System). MPAS provides resource management functionality similar to NT and Novell but at a lower cost. It runs on DOS, Windows 3.x and Windows95 clients and supports links to virtually any server platform. MPAS' single step login provides a cross-platform system interface allowing Windows and DOS users controlled, secure access to personal or shared files from any server on the network. The system administrator can re-map a user's virtual drives in a matter of minutes. Maintenance and system changes can be performed without interference to the user's activities. MPAS version 1.01 is available at a special introductory price of $10 per client with a minimum 20 seat purchase.
Contact: Strategic Forecasting, L.L.C., 617 North Blvd., Suite 400 Baton Rouge, LA 70802, Phone: 504-267-5507. Fax: 504-267-4108, E-mail: email@example.com, URL: http://www.mpas.com/.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!