Letters to the Editor
I used to like Linux Journal because of the low-level, programmer-oriented topics in it. Unfortunately, the past few issues have been on the boring parts of Linux, such as platforms and networking. The majority of Linux users are not into the many platforms or top-of-the-line systems, but into the hacking of the kernel and the fun of how it works. I am more than willing to have some articles included on the higher levels of technology, but I would also like to see many articles on the hacking of the kernel and nifty applications for Linux.
Thank you for putting out such a good magazine. I would hate to see it turn into just another PC Magazine type of magazine. —Patrick Temple email@example.com
Platforms and networking certainly seem to be popular subjects, judging from the response we get to articles about them. Although we sometimes miss, we do always try to have a Kernel Korner for the kernel hackers as well as articles on new applications. We do our best to present a balance of topics —Ed.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer