Managing your Logs with Chklogs
I hope that you, too, will find Chklogs to be a useful package and will soon incorporate it into your system administration tool box. It is used by the Linux community and by most of the other major Unices (I counted 9 different flavors in my last scan of the registration database), for small home systems, service providers and other major network providers. I am always available by e-mail for suggestions, and if there is a problem I always give an answer. A standard form for reporting problems is provided with the distribution to ease my task. I would like to thank all of those who have sent suggestions and encouraging e-mail, as well as problem reports. It has been a great experience to provide this free software to the community. Chklogs is “postcard-ware”; I collect them.
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu