Managing your Logs with Chklogs
I hope that you, too, will find Chklogs to be a useful package and will soon incorporate it into your system administration tool box. It is used by the Linux community and by most of the other major Unices (I counted 9 different flavors in my last scan of the registration database), for small home systems, service providers and other major network providers. I am always available by e-mail for suggestions, and if there is a problem I always give an answer. A standard form for reporting problems is provided with the distribution to ease my task. I would like to thank all of those who have sent suggestions and encouraging e-mail, as well as problem reports. It has been a great experience to provide this free software to the community. Chklogs is “postcard-ware”; I collect them.
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration