Managing your Logs with Chklogs
I hope that you, too, will find Chklogs to be a useful package and will soon incorporate it into your system administration tool box. It is used by the Linux community and by most of the other major Unices (I counted 9 different flavors in my last scan of the registration database), for small home systems, service providers and other major network providers. I am always available by e-mail for suggestions, and if there is a problem I always give an answer. A standard form for reporting problems is provided with the distribution to ease my task. I would like to thank all of those who have sent suggestions and encouraging e-mail, as well as problem reports. It has been a great experience to provide this free software to the community. Chklogs is “postcard-ware”; I collect them.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- DevOps for Dummies
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Open Axiom
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!