CLUELESS at the Prompt
You have probably noticed that this column is shorter than the previous two, presumably since Linux is really an easy OS to learn so my curve isn't as steep; or maybe it's the fact that I have gone half crazy trying to install a DECvt220 to a serial port and it refuses to cooperate.
Next Time—let me know what you would like to see in this column, and I'll try to oblige. Just e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) me and ask; otherwise, I'll just write about what has given me trouble and how I got past it.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- New Products
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server