A Practical Guide to Linux
May 01, 1998 By Todd Sundsted
This book is written for the “next” generation of Linux users—programmers, web designers and technically oriented people who are looking for an alternative to Microsoft's operating system and products—rather than the “hacker” generation (who brought Linux to this point).
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Hodge Podge
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights