A Practical Guide to Linux
May 01, 1998 By Todd Sundsted
This book is written for the “next” generation of Linux users—programmers, web designers and technically oriented people who are looking for an alternative to Microsoft's operating system and products—rather than the “hacker” generation (who brought Linux to this point).
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script