Developing Imaging Applications with XIE
The complete source code for the example discussed in this article, and the library routines needed to build it, can be found at my home page located on the Internet at http://www.users.cts.com/crash/s/slogan/. This article describes just one of over 40 example clients you will find there. My book on XIElib programming, Developing Imaging Applications with XIElib, published by Prentice Hall, goes into much greater detail than I could provide in an article of this length. More information on my book can be found on my web site as well or at http://www.prenhall.com/. If you have any questions about XIE, this article, my other examples, or for that matter X11, please feel free to drop me an e-mail.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!