Developing Imaging Applications with XIE
The complete source code for the example discussed in this article, and the library routines needed to build it, can be found at my home page located on the Internet at http://www.users.cts.com/crash/s/slogan/. This article describes just one of over 40 example clients you will find there. My book on XIElib programming, Developing Imaging Applications with XIElib, published by Prentice Hall, goes into much greater detail than I could provide in an article of this length. More information on my book can be found on my web site as well or at http://www.prenhall.com/. If you have any questions about XIE, this article, my other examples, or for that matter X11, please feel free to drop me an e-mail.
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Free On Demand Webinar Available: Cloud Enabled Datacenters
- Cloud Computing Basics—Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- Talking to Twitter
- Our Assignment