Developing Imaging Applications with XIE
The complete source code for the example discussed in this article, and the library routines needed to build it, can be found at my home page located on the Internet at http://www.users.cts.com/crash/s/slogan/. This article describes just one of over 40 example clients you will find there. My book on XIElib programming, Developing Imaging Applications with XIElib, published by Prentice Hall, goes into much greater detail than I could provide in an article of this length. More information on my book can be found on my web site as well or at http://www.prenhall.com/. If you have any questions about XIE, this article, my other examples, or for that matter X11, please feel free to drop me an e-mail.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS