Booting the Kernel
Jun 01, 1997 By Alessandro Rubini
This article is a description of the steps required to boot the Linux kernel. While this kind of information is not relevant to the system's functionality, it is interesting to see how the different architectures bring up the system.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
2 hours 52 min ago
3 hours 12 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
3 hours 37 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
3 hours 50 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
9 hours 29 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
10 hours 3 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
10 hours 32 min ago
12 hours 27 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
13 hours 46 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
16 hours 20 min ago