Booting the Kernel
Jun 01, 1997 By Alessandro Rubini
This article is a description of the steps required to boot the Linux kernel. While this kind of information is not relevant to the system's functionality, it is interesting to see how the different architectures bring up the system.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- New Products
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
3 hours 33 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
8 hours 36 min ago
8 hours 55 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
9 hours 20 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
9 hours 33 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
15 hours 12 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
15 hours 47 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
16 hours 15 min ago
18 hours 10 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
19 hours 30 min ago