Booting the Kernel
Jun 01, 1997 By Alessandro Rubini
This article is a description of the steps required to boot the Linux kernel. While this kind of information is not relevant to the system's functionality, it is interesting to see how the different architectures bring up the system.
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Vagrant Simplified
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- New Products