Letters to the Editor
We agree with your observations, and The May 1997 issue of Linux Journal will focus on the various platforms available for Linux.
The July 96 issue of LJ presents the new Korn shell (ksh93). What is not mentioned (and is not widely known) is that users who are not interested in commercial support can get Linux, Sun and other binaries for free (src is not available). This includes not only the ksh binary but also shared libraries and the Tksh extension for Tcl/Tk. Just check the URL http://www.research.att.com/orgs/ssr/book/reuse.
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO