Streaming Audio in Linux
It is very important to have the basic, digital-audio concepts clear in mind during the implementation process of an application, otherwise there is the risk of a misconception or tiny mistakes that are difficult to locate.
The great number of programs available around the net show that this kind of resource is appealing, and they also provide you with a base at which to begin programming, so you do not have to start from scratch.
I have purposely left the implementation details out of this article, since it would be impossible to keep it both concise and accurate, as well as helpful. Again, I suggest to those interested in the inner details to go to the links mentioned and download some of the existing applications to learn how they were coded.
Siome Klein Goldenstein is an Electronic Engineer and has a MS in Computer Science (Graphics). By the time of printing he will be starting a PhD in Computer Science at University of Pennsylvania.
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration