ISDN and Linux—Surfing at Warp Speed
There are three general methods of getting Linux on the Net with ISDN: an ISDN router, an external ISDN modem and an internal ISDN network adapter. The device you choose should be determined by the function of the link, the time limit on getting the link up and the cost of the device.
No matter which option you select, once you have an ISDN net connection, you will never return to 28.8K—it's just too slow!
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Numerical Python
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Tails above the Rest, Part II