ISDN and Linux—Surfing at Warp Speed
There are three general methods of getting Linux on the Net with ISDN: an ISDN router, an external ISDN modem and an internal ISDN network adapter. The device you choose should be determined by the function of the link, the time limit on getting the link up and the cost of the device.
No matter which option you select, once you have an ISDN net connection, you will never return to 28.8K—it's just too slow!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Technical Support Rep
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server