ISDN and Linux—Surfing at Warp Speed
There are three general methods of getting Linux on the Net with ISDN: an ISDN router, an external ISDN modem and an internal ISDN network adapter. The device you choose should be determined by the function of the link, the time limit on getting the link up and the cost of the device.
No matter which option you select, once you have an ISDN net connection, you will never return to 28.8K—it's just too slow!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Web Administration Scripts
- Linux Systems Administrator
- animal pajamas
1 hour 2 min ago
- thanks for you post.
1 hour 9 min ago
- thanks for share, great
18 hours 23 min ago
- There are factors which are
23 hours 22 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
1 day 7 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 4 hours ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 14 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 20 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 22 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
2 days 1 hour ago