ISDN and Linux—Surfing at Warp Speed
There are three general methods of getting Linux on the Net with ISDN: an ISDN router, an external ISDN modem and an internal ISDN network adapter. The device you choose should be determined by the function of the link, the time limit on getting the link up and the cost of the device.
No matter which option you select, once you have an ISDN net connection, you will never return to 28.8K—it's just too slow!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- RSS Feeds
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development