Kernel-Level Exception Handling
The new user access scheme implemented in the 2.1 development kernels of Linux provides an efficient and easy-to-use way to copy data from and to the kernel address space. The added overhead for the average, error-free case is close to zero. Because access and test for accessibility are atomic, the original problem with multi-threaded applications is resolved. This solution meets all four of our requirements.
The name Jöerg Pommnitz can be found throughout the Linux kernel code. He recently changed jobs and moved without giving us his direction.
Free Webinar: Linux Backup and Recovery
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- The Pari Package On Linux
- New Products
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- Developer Poll
- This is the easiest tutorial
4 hours 13 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
9 hours 52 min ago
- git-annex assistant
15 hours 51 min ago
- direct cable connection
16 hours 14 min ago
- Agreed on AirDroid. With my
16 hours 24 min ago
- I just learned this
16 hours 28 min ago
16 hours 58 min ago
- not living upto the mobile revolution
19 hours 50 min ago
- Deceptive Advertising and
20 hours 25 min ago
- Let\'s declare that you have
20 hours 26 min ago