The Dotfile Generator
Additional information as well as information on work currently in progress can be found on http://www.imada.ou.dk/~blackie/dotfile/, the home page of TDG.
I have just finished a module for procmail, a mail filter for sorting your incoming e-mail.
John D. Hardin (firstname.lastname@example.org) is working on a module for configuring the firewalling and IP Masquerading setup for stand-alone systems connected to the Internet via dial up. He may expand it to more general firewalling in the future.
If you have the time, I would like to encourage you to develop a module for your favorite program. On the home page of TDG there is a link to a document that describes how to create a module for TDG. Send me e-mail at email@example.com, and I will be happy to help you get started.
Jesper Pedersen lives in Odense, Denmark, where he has studied computer science at Odense University since 1990. He is a system manager at the university and also teaches computer science. In his spare time, he does Jiu-Jitsu, listens to music, drinks beer and has fun with his girlfriend. He loves pets, and has a 200 litre aquarium and two very cute rabbits. His home page can be found at http://www.imada.ou.dk/~blackie/, and he can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python