The Dotfile Generator
Additional information as well as information on work currently in progress can be found on http://www.imada.ou.dk/~blackie/dotfile/, the home page of TDG.
I have just finished a module for procmail, a mail filter for sorting your incoming e-mail.
John D. Hardin (email@example.com) is working on a module for configuring the firewalling and IP Masquerading setup for stand-alone systems connected to the Internet via dial up. He may expand it to more general firewalling in the future.
If you have the time, I would like to encourage you to develop a module for your favorite program. On the home page of TDG there is a link to a document that describes how to create a module for TDG. Send me e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will be happy to help you get started.
Jesper Pedersen lives in Odense, Denmark, where he has studied computer science at Odense University since 1990. He is a system manager at the university and also teaches computer science. In his spare time, he does Jiu-Jitsu, listens to music, drinks beer and has fun with his girlfriend. He loves pets, and has a 200 litre aquarium and two very cute rabbits. His home page can be found at http://www.imada.ou.dk/~blackie/, and he can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com.
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment