Due to delays in getting the article to print, the price given in our review of the OpenLook and XView CD-ROM from Darwin Open Systems published in the December 1996 issue of LJ was in error. Since the writing of the article, Darwin Open Systems has reduced the price on their XView and OPEN LOOK CD-ROM from US$30 to US$20. The “hybrid” CD-ROM also includes an update link which has pointers to Contool and an X-based PDF reader (xpdf), both of which the reviewer commented upon. Darwin's URL was also omitted from the review: http://www.darwinsys.com/. We thank Ian Darwin for keeping us up to date.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS