Due to delays in getting the article to print, the price given in our review of the OpenLook and XView CD-ROM from Darwin Open Systems published in the December 1996 issue of LJ was in error. Since the writing of the article, Darwin Open Systems has reduced the price on their XView and OPEN LOOK CD-ROM from US$30 to US$20. The “hybrid” CD-ROM also includes an update link which has pointers to Contool and an X-based PDF reader (xpdf), both of which the reviewer commented upon. Darwin's URL was also omitted from the review: http://www.darwinsys.com/. We thank Ian Darwin for keeping us up to date.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter