Perl and Sockets
Mar 01, 1997 By Mike Mull
One of the many features of Perl is its ability to use sockets, which are a mechanism of interprocess communication and the basis for most Internet clients and servers. This article introduces using sockets and Perl with a simple client program.
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- RSS Feeds
- Are you an extremist?
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep