Perl and Sockets
Mar 01, 1997 By Mike Mull
One of the many features of Perl is its ability to use sockets, which are a mechanism of interprocess communication and the basis for most Internet clients and servers. This article introduces using sockets and Perl with a simple client program.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations