Perl and Sockets
Mar 01, 1997 By Mike Mull
One of the many features of Perl is its ability to use sockets, which are a mechanism of interprocess communication and the basis for most Internet clients and servers. This article introduces using sockets and Perl with a simple client program.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Debugging Democracy
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!