Linux in the Year 2000
Apr 01, 1994 By Phil Hughes
I see Linux as a progressive movement as well as an operating system. And, with any movement you need to chart your direction. To help with that charting, rather than writing the April, 1994 editorial, I am writing an editorial for January, 2000.
- Interview with Linus, the Author of Linux
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Localhost DNS Cache
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers