Pagesat High Speed News
Start up INN with /usr/lib/news/etc/rc.news and the PSFRX and PSNEWS programs. You should start seeing news batches filling up your spool queue. Set cron to run the PROCESSSATNEWS PROGRAM each half hour or so. Pick a time and set cron to run news.daily once a day. Watch your disk fill up with hundreds of megabytes of news daily. Now you're a member of the INN crowd; pick your favorite newsgroups (e.g., biz.pagesat, comp.os.linux.* and news.*) and start learning more about how to tailor your system to be exactly as you want it.
Rich Myers (email@example.com) cut his programming teeth on IBM iron using 370 Assembler language back in 1980, when mainframes were “in”. In the last half of the 80s when the dinosaurs were starting to die off and PCs were sprouting everywhere, he was manager of a network of SUN workstations. Then came Corporate Takeovers, with countless changes to the almighty LANs and WANs, and late nights and weekends keeping up with the Joneses. And throughout all this, he bought not even one winning lottery ticket. Which brings us to now—a piece of Internet Pie for me, please.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Web Administration Scripts
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- thanks for share, great
8 hours 8 min ago
- There are factors which are
13 hours 8 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
13 hours 53 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
18 hours 46 sec ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 4 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 10 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 11 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
1 day 15 hours ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
1 day 15 hours ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 3 hours ago