UniPress Software announced the release of the NetSmiths Toolkit. The toolkit contains the most current versions of software needed to set-up and maintain a web site on a Unix platform, including browsers, servers, graphics tools, animation programs and Perl. It is available for $69 on CD or from WWW at www.toolkit.netsmiths.com. Some of the programs are available free at archive.unipress.com.
Contact: UniPress, 2025 Lincoln Hwy, Edison, MJ 08817, Phone: 908-287-2100, Fax: 908-287-4929, Email: email@example.com, URL: 5://www.unipress.com.
Empress Software announced the release of Empress DataWEB, an application development environment designed for Hypermedia Web Data Management. It is available on CD for $997. The CD includes Hypermedia, RDBMS Lite, SQL server, Database Explorer, Database Administrator Tools and Apache HTTP Server.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development