Graphing with lout
Feb 01, 1997 By Michael Hall
A document layout language, lout can also be used to generate graphs in PostScript.
Scripts for the system activity graph and a disk-usage graph can be found at: http://www.balr.com.
Mike Hall is a senior consultant at BALR Corporation, and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers