Linux Version 2.0
There are also (clearly marked!) features which are experimental in nature.
More multiple platforms support than ever is included in 2.0. While Linux/Alpha is now as stable as Linux/i86, experimental support for SPARCs, PowerPCs, Amigas, Ataris, M68K/VME and a few MIPS-based platforms is also included.
Experimental support for running Java applications as “native binaries” is available by making them look almost like shell scripts to Linux, running the proper interpreter automatically when you attempt to run the Java application.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- It Actually Is Rocket Science