Linux Version 2.0
There are also (clearly marked!) features which are experimental in nature.
More multiple platforms support than ever is included in 2.0. While Linux/Alpha is now as stable as Linux/i86, experimental support for SPARCs, PowerPCs, Amigas, Ataris, M68K/VME and a few MIPS-based platforms is also included.
Experimental support for running Java applications as “native binaries” is available by making them look almost like shell scripts to Linux, running the proper interpreter automatically when you attempt to run the Java application.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal