Linux Version 2.0
There are also (clearly marked!) features which are experimental in nature.
More multiple platforms support than ever is included in 2.0. While Linux/Alpha is now as stable as Linux/i86, experimental support for SPARCs, PowerPCs, Amigas, Ataris, M68K/VME and a few MIPS-based platforms is also included.
Experimental support for running Java applications as “native binaries” is available by making them look almost like shell scripts to Linux, running the proper interpreter automatically when you attempt to run the Java application.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS