Linux Version 2.0
There are also (clearly marked!) features which are experimental in nature.
More multiple platforms support than ever is included in 2.0. While Linux/Alpha is now as stable as Linux/i86, experimental support for SPARCs, PowerPCs, Amigas, Ataris, M68K/VME and a few MIPS-based platforms is also included.
Experimental support for running Java applications as “native binaries” is available by making them look almost like shell scripts to Linux, running the proper interpreter automatically when you attempt to run the Java application.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- man make: a Primer on the Make Utility
- Real World Linux Security
- Swap Your Laptop for an iPad + Linode
- Training on a Token Ring Network
- In-Vehicle Data Logging
- Customizing a Lindows MobilePC
- Turning Ubuntu into Kubuntu
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I