Bochs: A Portable PC Emulator For Unix/X
For further information about Bochs, the developer's e-mail list, FTP site, etc., please visit world.std.com/~bochs/.
Kevin P. Lawton (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an '88 Computer Science graduate from the State University of New York at Oswego. He worked for MIT Lincoln Laboratory for 6 and 1/2 years as a software engineer and systems administrator. His off-line interests include mountain biking, skiing, hiking, Ultimate Frisbee, and just about anything else involving adrenaline and the outdoors. find more info about bochs at world.std.com/~bochs/.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment