Bochs: A Portable PC Emulator For Unix/X
For further information about Bochs, the developer's e-mail list, FTP site, etc., please visit world.std.com/~bochs/.
Kevin P. Lawton (email@example.com) is an '88 Computer Science graduate from the State University of New York at Oswego. He worked for MIT Lincoln Laboratory for 6 and 1/2 years as a software engineer and systems administrator. His off-line interests include mountain biking, skiing, hiking, Ultimate Frisbee, and just about anything else involving adrenaline and the outdoors. find more info about bochs at world.std.com/~bochs/.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- New Products
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”