Bochs: A Portable PC Emulator For Unix/X
For further information about Bochs, the developer's e-mail list, FTP site, etc., please visit world.std.com/~bochs/.
Kevin P. Lawton (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an '88 Computer Science graduate from the State University of New York at Oswego. He worked for MIT Lincoln Laboratory for 6 and 1/2 years as a software engineer and systems administrator. His off-line interests include mountain biking, skiing, hiking, Ultimate Frisbee, and just about anything else involving adrenaline and the outdoors. find more info about bochs at world.std.com/~bochs/.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- New Products
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Containers—Not Virtual Machines—Are the Future Cloud
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Returning Values from Bash Functions