Creating Animations with POV-Ray
A wealth of information exists on POV-Ray. The best place to start is the POV web site, http://www.povray.org/. Although the site has recently been downsized, follow the link to the back issues of POVZINE, a webzine devoted to POV. A POV CD-ROM is available, as well as several books on ray tracing, some specific to POV. GIFMerge has a really neat home page (containing compiled binaries) at http://www.iis.ee.ethz.ch/~kiwi/GIFMerge/.
Andy Vaught is currently a PhD candidate in computational physics at Arizona State University, and has been running Linux since 1.1. He enjoys flying with the Civil Air Patrol as well as skiing. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Stepping into Science
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Linux Journal December 2016
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk