Creating Animations with POV-Ray
A wealth of information exists on POV-Ray. The best place to start is the POV web site, http://www.povray.org/. Although the site has recently been downsized, follow the link to the back issues of POVZINE, a webzine devoted to POV. A POV CD-ROM is available, as well as several books on ray tracing, some specific to POV. GIFMerge has a really neat home page (containing compiled binaries) at http://www.iis.ee.ethz.ch/~kiwi/GIFMerge/.
Andy Vaught is currently a PhD candidate in computational physics at Arizona State University, and has been running Linux since 1.1. He enjoys flying with the Civil Air Patrol as well as skiing. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- OpenSSL Hacks