Creating Animations with POV-Ray
A wealth of information exists on POV-Ray. The best place to start is the POV web site, http://www.povray.org/. Although the site has recently been downsized, follow the link to the back issues of POVZINE, a webzine devoted to POV. A POV CD-ROM is available, as well as several books on ray tracing, some specific to POV. GIFMerge has a really neat home page (containing compiled binaries) at http://www.iis.ee.ethz.ch/~kiwi/GIFMerge/.
Andy Vaught is currently a PhD candidate in computational physics at Arizona State University, and has been running Linux since 1.1. He enjoys flying with the Civil Air Patrol as well as skiing. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python